Machine / Heat Treat Operator
$$$ NOW HIRING HEAT TREAT OPERATORS! $$$
Five (5) Machine / Heat Treat Operators needed to manage furnaces for heat treating metals in our Sterling, IL warehouse.
EARN $18/HR, PLUS PLENTY OF OVERTIME AT $27/HR!
All associates enjoy free parking, company-provided PPE, a personal locker, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines!
Our Heat Treat Operators work Monday to Friday and will:
- Control one or more furnaces to heat treat metal objects according to specifications.
- Place parts in racks, trays, or baskets to load onto a conveyor belt or into a furnace directly.
- Determine prescribed formula, adjust temperatures, and observe pyrometer to heat metals.
- Set conveyor belt speed according to time cycle and determine removal time.
- Remove parts and quench in water, oil, or another bath.
- Test parts for hardness.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, 2 years of experience in industrial equipment operation, and:
- Be available to work the night shift.
- Experience in setting up, running, and performing preventative maintenance of equipment is a plus!
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Earn top dollar and be appreciated for your hard work!
Please apply now to schedule an interview, or,
Call / Text: 815-564-0794