Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Operate assigned machines per operating procedures
- Report and document nonconforming material to supervisor, lead person, and/or quality department
- Deburr parts as necessary
- Perform secondary machining operations as needed
- Assume responsibility for quality workmanship and dimensional accuracy
- Clean and oil machines and maintain clean and orderly work area
- Exercise necessary safety precautions
- Complete any necessary documentation for quality and productivity records
- Participate in "Continuous Improvement Process"
Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Previous machining experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blue prints and to use shop measuring instruments and gauges
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.