State-of-the-art metal manufacturer in Sparks seeks 6 Machine Operators with at least 1 year of machine operating and machine maintenance experience. This facility is located off the Patrick exit and produces metal cans and packaging for the food manufacturing industry.
Earn $19 to $20/HR depending on your shift!
Work Monday – Friday. Choose your Shift:
6am-2:30pm, 2pm to 10:30pm or 10pm to 6:30pm
Qualified Machine Operators must:
- Be able to reach production goals and participate in daily, weekly and annual maintenance programs.
- Be a part of all Continuous Improvement strategies to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Be able to perform daily maintenance and inspections in their machinery.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you enjoy working in a team-based environment and seek an immediate position with a great company that treats its employees well, then please apply NOW!
Or call/text: 775-980-6066 or 775-826-4379