Machine Operator – Large manufacturing company seeks two Machine Operators to run, maintain, adjust, load and unload metal martials to the machine for manufacturing and to be responsible for the overall setup and all aspects of production machinery. You will work the day shift at their facility in York, PA.
These are full-time positions where you will earn $15.35+ an hour, to start.
To be considered, you must have at least 1 year of prior experience as a Machine Operator or Machine Programmer. In addition, you must:
- Have A High School diploma or GED.
- Have a basic understanding how machines work regarding safety, quality, and production.
- Be able to read and use a tape measure and use hand tools such as cutters, bolt cutters, and pliers.
- Have above average mathematical skills.
- 1-2 years in MIG/TIG.
- Be able to use power tools
If you seek a full-time opportunity at a growing company and are open to learning new skills, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an interview, call / text:
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer