Machine Operators needed in Fernley, NV!
Manufacturer of climate control systems seeks 4 Machine Operators to work machines at their facility in Fernley.
EARN $17-$20/HR AND OVERTIME TO $30/HR!
DAY, SWING, AND WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
CHOOSE WHEN YOU WORK!
As a Machine Operator, you will:
- Stock your designated machine with roll labels, cartons, carton labels, tape and other packaging supplies.
- Inspect finished goods for defects. Inform your supervisor of any defects.
- Place product labels on finished rolls and cartons.
- Pack finished goods into cartons with product instruction sheet.
- Place finished cartons onto a pallet to prepare for shipment.
- Inspect finished pallet for defects or quality issues.
- Keep track of inventory at designated machine.
To qualify for this job, you must be able to stand for your entire shift and:
- Achieve daily production targets.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
If you have an eye for product quality and defects, are willing to learn new machines on the job, and seek an immediate career opportunity, then please apply now.
Or call/ text: 775-980-6066