Door manufacturing company seeks 2 Machine Operators to set up, adjust, and operate an individual machine or work cell in their Charlotte, NC warehouse.
YOU’LL EARN $18 AN HOUR + OVERTIME AT $27 AN HOUR!
DAY SHIFT: 6AM – 4:30PM
At this facility, you’ll enjoy free on-site parking, overtime opportunities, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines. These positions are growth opportunities!
As a Machine Operator you will:
- Process transactions, perform quality checks, and maintain production records.
- Read process documentation to determine physical specifications and processing steps.
- Understand drawings, change heads, inserts and other replacement tooling.
- Gather materials needed for the assembly of doors.
- Operate motorized equipment, including forklifts and KVAL lifts, as needed.
- Perform housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or GED and at least 6 months of machine operating experience. You must also:
- Wear personal protection equipment.
- Be able to lift to 50lbs.
- Be able to push/pull up to 100lbs.
- Be able to properly lock out / tag out machines, change bits, blades, and drill bits.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be able to work overtime and Saturdays.
Isn’t it time to grow in your next role? If you are a responsible machine operator with a high level of concentration, then please APPLY TODAY.
Call or Text: 704-499-9816 for more information or an immediate interview!