Bed frame manufacturer seeks 5 Full-Time Machine Operators to set up and run various wire forming manufacturing machines at their fast-paced Industry, CA warehouse.
YOU’LL EARN $16.50 AN HOUR + OVERTIME AT $24.75 AN HOUR!
Day Shift: Monday – Friday from 5AM – 1:30PM
At this facility, you’ll enjoy easy access to the bus line, free on-site parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines available for your use!
As a Machine Operator, you’ll set up machines for producing formed wire in a high-paced manufacturing environment. This includes:
- Regular use of the hands to operate machines and collected finished goods.
- Standing, walking, and stooping for the entire shift.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and reaching up to 40 lbs.
- Use of hands, eyes, and fingers to grasp and manipulate finished wire.
- Reading and completing shop orders.
No high school diploma or GED required! To qualify for these Machine Operator positions, you must have at least 1 year of manufacturing or machine operating experience and:
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Wear work boots to each shift.
If you are an experienced Machine Operator who thrives in a fast-paced warehouse environment, then please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Call or Text: 626-850-5185 to schedule an interview!