Machine Operator, Injection Mold Machines – Large Paintball manufacturer seeks 5 Machine Operators to run their plastic injection molding machines at the company’s warehouse in Ontario, CA. This facility is located on a local bus line and easily accessible.
These positions pay $17 an hour, plus $25.50 an hour in overtime pay! You’ll work Monday – Friday from 6:30AM – 3PM.
As a Machine Operator, you will also:
- Install molds on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
- Set machine controls and regulate molding temperature, volume of plastic, and molding pressure and time.
- Dump premixed plastic pellets into hopper and remove finished products from mold.
- Trim excess material using knife.
- Grind scrap plastic for reuse.
To qualify you should have at least 2 years of machine operating experience in a manufacturing setting and a high school diploma or GED. You must also:
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you form working for this company.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free work environment.
If you are a skilled machine operator seeking immediate full-time work with top manufacturer, then Please send us your resume or work history for immediate consideration.
Or call: 626-850-5185 to set up an interview.