Machine Operator, Multiwire Operator, Nights
Widely known manufacturer in Denver, PA seek 10 experienced Multiwire Machine Operators to setup, operate, and monitor wire stranding and bunching equipment. You will work the night shift from 11PM – 7:30AM.
Machine Operators Earn $17+/Hour! Upon direct hire, you will receive an excellent benefits package that includes a 401K and health, dental and vision insurance.
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring die sets. You will also be expected to:
- Set-up, monitor, and operate equipment associated with PVC Extrusion Lines.
- Operate machinery equipped with wrapping devices to wrap paper or tape around wire prior to sheathing.
- Report any deviations or quality issues to management.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist with cross-training, as needed.
- Log wire breaks and production data into the system.
- Perform QA tests on all reels to ensure compliance.
To qualify for these Multi wire Machine Operator positions, you must have at least 2 years of machine operating experience and:
- Have good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity for repetitive tasks.
- Be able to lift and move 50 lbs., and push and pull items up to 250 lbs. with assistance.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Have steel-toed shoes to wear to work.
- Maintain equipment which requires the ability to repair and splice wires.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
If you’re an experienced machine operating seeking an opportunity with an established company, then please apply now! Or call: 717-621-2387