Leading medical equipment manufacturer seeks a hands-on Machine Shop Supervisor to coordinate and participate in daily work activities with team members and ensure the quality, productivity, and delivery requirements of the Machine Shop. You will work full-time in our state-of-the-art warehouse in Anaheim, CA conveniently located on the bus line.
As the Machine Shop Supervisor will earn $58K - $65K, depending on your experience. You will work Monday to Thursday, 6AM – 4:30PM where you will also enjoy:
- Free on-site parking.
- Company-provided PPE.
- Access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, and two weeks’ paid time off 3 months after hire.
Typical duties of the Machine Shop Supervisor will include:
- Plan the daily direction of machine shop team members.
- Create NC programs, set up manual ¾ axis CNC machines and/or assist team members with setup or operation of machines.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Periodically verify parts being machined.
- Close work orders and interface with Fourth Shift ERP system.
- Process EOs and variances.
- Other duties, as assigned.
These positions require at least 8 years of machining experience in a manufacturing or production environment. You must also:
- AA Degree in Machining Technology, Certificate from NTMA, High School Diploma or equivalent education, experience, or knowledge.
- Have knowledge of operation of FANUC CNC controls and developing NC programs either MDI or using Master Cam.
- Be familiar with PC operation, collection of SPC data, and fabricating jigs and fixtures.
- Use grinding and inspection tools.
Top pay and great benefits!! If you are ready to grow with a company that likes to promote from within, then apply NOW to join our team.
Call / Text: 714-560-0509