Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Great manufacturing company is currently hiring Maintenance Mechanics for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. Must be able to train on 1st shift for about 1 month.
Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines and other facility equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair various electrical control circuits, including single phase and 3 phase systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair PLC control production machines
- Read and interpret schematics and equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performs routine maintenance and minor repair of building interior and exterior
- Occasional welding gas/electric
- Completes Preventative Maintenance orders as required
- Completes Work Orders on a timely basis
- Completes machine Down Time sheets as needed
- Comply with company safety policies and maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Other duties as assignment.
- Must display a positive attitude and work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively manage time by organizing and planning work
- Must be able to use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
We participate in E-VERIFY and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.