Large manufacturing company needs 5 Maintenance Mechanics to maintain machinery and mechanical equipment through preventive maintenance. You will work in their Industry, CA warehouse facility.
You will earn $25 - $30 an hour, depending on experience. The schedule is Monday – Friday but you must be available to work weekends, as needed. This is a temporary to direct hire position. After a probationary period, you will be eligible for company benefits.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment by completing required repairs on production machines, you’ll also:
- Clean equipment and remove debris to improve efficiency.
- Complete routine preventative maintenance tasks to keep equipment in standard operating condition.
- Process necessary documentation regarding procedures performed.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists and hand and power tools.
- Determine changes in the dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting parts using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Ensure all maintenance and repair activities follow OSHA, Federal, Local and plant safety standards.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of 2 years of equipment maintenance experience. Additionally, you must have:
- A basic understanding of Safety procedures.
- Experience with power tools.
- Experience in Industrial Manufacturing a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to perform mechanical and hydraulic repairs used in mechanical maintenance work assignments.
If you are an experienced and detail-oriented Maintenance Mechanic looking for a new opportunity, then please apply now! Or to schedule an interview,
Call / Text: 626-850-5185