We need 2 full-time Maintenance Technicians to join the team in our Denver, PA warehouse.
YOU’LL EARN $26-$29 AN HOUR + OVERTIME AT $37.50 AN HOUR!
Choose your shift: 3PM – 11:30PM or 11PM – 7:30AM
As a Maintenance Technician, you’ll be responsible for assisting with the general maintenance and upkeep of equipment, building facilities, and grounds. This includes:
- Maintaining machinery and supporting production operations.
- Troubleshooting and repairing various electrical and mechanical production equipment.
- Scheduling and performing preventative maintenance.
- Analyzing equipment failures.
- Assisting with safety compliance inspections.
- Other related tasks, as necessary.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or GED, at least 2 years of experience in industrial maintenance, and:
- Have experience with both mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Have knowledge and understanding of PLC and motor controls and two years’ experience working with industrial controls or related systems. Formal training will substitute for one of the two year minimum.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Are you a skilled maintenance tech seeking an immediate full-time opportunity with a company that appreciates your hard work? If so, then please apply TODAY for consideration, or Call: 717-621-2387
to schedule your interview!