Leading global manufacturing company needs 5 Maintenance Technician to analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plan for corrective action. You will work full-time on the day shift at their Huntington Beach, CA facility.
Maintenance Helpers earn $15 to $20 an hour, depending on your experience, and enjoy overtime pay at up to $30 an hour $$$! You will work Monday - Friday from 7AM – 3:30PM.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will schedule equipment maintenance around the production schedule. You will also:
- Supervise the running of equipment after repairs, changeovers, or extended maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks, inspect assigned equipment, and report findings to the supervisor.
- Notify supervisors of recurring malfunctions, quality issues, or supply needs.
- Perform repairs, rebuilds, or overhaul work on manufacturing or service equipment from blueprints, manuals, or instructions.
- Make repair parts if not commercially available or in stock.
- Plan, set up, and operate typical machine shop tools, producing parts to tolerances, and specifications.
To qualify as a Maintenance Technician, you are required to have at least 1 year of industrial maintenance experience. You must also:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Have passed a yearly forklift certification test.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
Grow with your next company! If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician seeking an immediate opening, then please APPLY TODAY.
Or, to schedule an interview, Call or Text: