Auto part manufacturing company needs 2 Maintenance Technicians to work full-time at their Chino, CA facility. You will be responsible for performing mechanical maintenance work including installing, repairing and operating basic electrical systems.
Maintenance Technicians with this company earn $17 - $22 an hour, depending on your experience, and overtime pay at up to $33 an hour. You will work the day shift from 11AM – 7:30PM, Monday to Friday. All associates receive free on-site parking, overtime opportunities, company-provided PPE, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will assist the Maintenance Supervisor with daily and weekly maintenance activities. This includes:
- Preventative maintenance programming for all mechanical assets.
- Proper use of test equipment as well as hand and power tools.
- Inspecting and testing elements to locate and diagnose faults and malfunctions.
- Troubleshooting and/or performing required repairs.
These Maintenance Technician positions require 4 years of mechanical maintenance experience and a high school diploma or GED. You must also:
- Be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to occasionally work outdoors in dusty and/or noisy environments.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with excellent troubleshooting skills, then please apply TODAY to join the team.
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 909-292-2080