Maintenance Technician, 2nd Shift
Glass manufacturing company seeks a full-time Maintenance Technician to work on the 2nd shift at their warehouse in Chatsworth, CA. This facility is conveniently located on the bus line!
You will earn $30 an hour, plus overtime at $45 an hour. This facility has free onsite parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator available for you to use. Personal protection equipment will be provided on each shift.
As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing all work and directives from the Maintenance Supervisor. This includes:
- Completing preventative maintenance repairs and following the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Performing upgrades and repairs on buildings, equipment, and other machinery.
- Following consistent maintenance schedules to ensure production downtime is kept at a minimum.
- Communicating and working with other departments to meet demands or changes that may arise.
- Supporting the Maintenance Supervisor during inspections, installations, preparations, and absences.
To be considered, you must have at least 5 years of maintenance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, and:
- Be familiar with PLCs and their functionalities. No programming experience is required.
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair heavy duty industrial-sized hydraulic machines and presses.
- At least 5 years of experience working with high voltage (460 or 480).
- The ability to read electrical schematics.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds.
If you are a seasoned maintenance technician with the ability to easily define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, then please APPLY NOW to start your next great job. Or, Call / Text 818-361-7380 or 818-458-6385