Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Mechanic – Well-known mining company seeks 3 Maintenance Technicians to observe, troubleshoot, inspect, adjust, and repair mechanical devices used in operations at their facility in Sparks, NV.
You’ll earn $25 an hour, depending on your experience. Multiple shifts available! If directly hired by the company, you will also be eligible for a great company benefits package.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Tech will include:
- Starting devices to test performance.
- Examining physical conditions (form, texture, heat, noise) of parts to detect problems.
- Dismantling devices to gain access to remove, repair or replace defective parts.
- Adjusting functional parts of devices and controls to identify corrections.
To qualify, we require at least 1 year of mechanical maintenance experience and:
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- The ability to read, write, and understand basic English.
- The ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to work overtime or any shift, including weekends, as needed.
If you are a resourceful maintenance tech with excellent troubleshooting and repair skills seeking a career move to a new company, then please apply now!
Or, to schedule an interview, call/text: (775) 980-6066