We need 5 full-time Maintenance Workers to respond to service requests, complete preventative maintenance, perform general groundskeeping, and solve electrical and plumbing issues at an apartment complex in Sacramento, CA.
You’ll Earn $18-$22 per hour, depending on your experience, and work Monday to Friday, 7AM to 4:30PM or 8AM to 5:30PM. Once directly hired, you will also be eligible for benefits including health insurance options.
At this facility, you’ll enjoy free on-site parking, a personal locker, free coffee, and an employee lunchroom available for your use. PPE will also be provided for you.
Our Maintenance Technicians will also be expected to:
- Coordinate with the maintenance supervisor and team to prioritize tasks throughout the day.
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with residents, guests, and vendors.
- Identify any issues regarding safety, hazardous conditions or maintenance needs in the community and correct them or report them to the maintenance supervisor.
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in, including completing any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Ensure upkeep of community appearance by replacing lightbulbs, removing trash and litter, painting, and performing repairs.
- Accurately maintain records of services.
- Handle tile work, carpentry repairs and all facets of the make ready process.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, electrical and all other systems at the community.
- Assist with groundskeeping, pool maintenance, housekeeping, distribution of notices, apartment inspection and other tasks, as needed.
To qualify, you must have 1-3 years of experience as a maintenance technician or handy man and:
- High School Diploma preferred but not required.
- Certification from a trade school highly desired.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical skills as it relates to apartment maintenance.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and be able to accommodate a rotating on-call schedule.
- Be willing to work outside in all types of weather.
- Be able to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays, as needed.
If you are a skilled handy man looking for a position where your work will be appreciated, then please apply NOW! Or Call/Text: (916)924-6684 to schedule an interview.