Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Great manufacturing company located in the city of Chino is looking for an experienced Material Handler.
1st shift; Monday- Friday
The Material Handler is chiefly responsible for the transportation of materials into and out of the Receiving Department. Work toward a timely and accurate completion of work orders and minimize downtime and waste. Report on completion of orders and assignments to supervisor.
- Work safely; follow OSHA and VPP safety standards.
- Complete work orders from work order forms, PCC, and verbal and written instructions.
- To check schedule and machines for list of materials needed.
- Transport requested materials from Receiving Department to appropriate departments for production use.
- Sort materials for optimal use of warehouse space.
- Maintain daily inventory records.
- Report any damage of orders to supervisor.
- Perform simple maintenance on forklift tractor; check battery, radiator and oil fluids.
- Maintain equipment, clean machine, and work area.
- Regular and prompt attendance is required in all positions to provide positive customer service.
The list of duties is not all-inclusive. Each employee is required to complete all duties set forth by the company.
- Material Handler Experience is required.
- Must have at least 1 year of recent sit-down forklift experience.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.