Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Must become certified to operate mechanized equipment (forklift, etc.) and operate it safety throughout a working shift.
• Fulfill, pack, verify and record the necessary data for all customer orders and requests.
• Will be required to be certified to operate mechanized equipment and operate it safety throughout a working shift.
• Support team however required to prepare necessary documentation that supports the fulfillment and shipment tasks
• Willing to support the required business area based on daily demand: willing to learn and adjust easily with changing priorities
• Offer support in Quality Control team member checks/verifications as required by SOPs
• Assist in assuring a safe working environment
• Adhere to standard operating procedure and department operating procedures
• Practice good housekeeping of work area and equipment used in the fulfillment process.
• Attend, participate, & successfully complete all training sessions, safety and/or GMP
• Performs other duties as assigned
- Required to use Computerized Warehouse Management systems and have basic computer skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must become certified to operate mechanized equipment and operate it safely throughout a working shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis for up to 10 hours.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment as required (36°F to 46°F)
- Must be flexible for extended days or shifts
- Must be detail-oriented for quality purposes – batch numbers, part numbers, product locations
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred, but not required
We participate in E-VERIFY and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.