Material Handler, Bilingual – Shipping Department
Steam and fire boiler manufacturing company seeks a full-time Bilingual Material Handler to ship components in cardboard boxes and crates. You will work in the climate-controlled shipping department of their Industry, CA facility.
EARN $17 AN HOUR + OVERTIME AT $25.50 AN HOUR!
You will work the day shift, from 6AM – 2:30PM, Monday through Friday and 6AM – Noon on Saturdays.
At this facility, you’ll receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, free on-site parking, free coffee, overtime opportunities and PPE will be provided for you.
To be considered for this Material Handling job, you must have 1 year of shipping and receiving experience, carpentry experience, and a high school diploma or GED. You must also:
- Be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Have experience working with wood tools such as hammers, saws, and drills.
- Speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Isn’t it time to receive top benefits and work for a great company? Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity. Apply NOW to start your next job!
Call / Text: 909-344-6892 to schedule an interview.