Material Handler / Electric Pallet Jack Operator
Large manufacturer in Sumner, WA seeks 17 Material Handlers / Electric Pallet Jack Operators to sort, load and unload warehouse freight by hand or using an electric pallet jack.
OUR MATERIAL HANDLERS EARN $19.50 - $20/HR, PLUS OVERTIME PAY!
WORK DAYS: 6AM-4:30PM or NIGHTS: 5PM – 3:30AM
Plus, you’ll be eligible for health insurance, free on-site parking, company-provided PPE, and access to an employee lunchroom. These positions are growth opportunities. Additional benefits are available upon direct hire!
Material Handlers and Electric Pallet Jack Operators are also responsible for:
- Using handheld mobile devices for tracking shipments.
- Securing freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies.
- Adhering to warehouse safety policies.
To be considered as a Material Handler / Electric Pallet Jack Operator, you must have 6 months of warehouse or material handling experience and:
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to stand for entire shift in a non-climate-controlled warehouse.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? If you are a reliable Material Handler / Electric Pallet Jack Operator seeking a top opportunity with a great logistics company, then please apply TODAY for immediate consideration, or Call or Text: 253-863-6573