Mechanical Assembler, Production Line Worker – Steam boiler manufacturing company in Industry, CA needs 5 Experienced Mechanical Assemblers to assemble mechanical and electrical components, parts, and equipment, into completed steam generators.
PAY IS $18/HR + OVERTIME AT $27/HR!
Plus, you’ll enjoy:
- Working the Day Shift, Monday-Friday.
- Free onsite parking at the facility.
- Fully equipped employee lunchroom.
- Easy access to the bus route.
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will also be expected to install moving parts, such as shafts, levers, links, and/or bearings and:
- Install fittings and tubing for pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Cut, thread, and assemble pipes, pipe fittings, and mechanical components.
- Prepare flexible tubing and hoses using crimp or clamp components and fittings.
- Use alignment tools to properly align drive motors/shafts to hydraulic pumps to install couplings.
- Pull and terminate conduits and wiring to and from junctions and control boxes, then terminate pulled wiring on terminal blocks and connectors.
- Disassemble and tag finished products.
To be considered, you must have at least 2 years of mechanical assembly experience and an associate degree. You must also:
- Be able to read and understand blueprints, instructions and drawings.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you enjoy working with your hands and seek an immediate opportunity with a company that is well established, then we want to hear from you NOW! APPLY TODAY!
Or Call/text: 626-850-5185