• This position will report directly to the Production Foreman.
• Grinding, sanding, polishing, and finishing pieces that have already been welded together.
• Operating Pneumatic and Mechanical equipment in a safe manner.
• Using hand tools to finish metal. Knowing which tools are used for which materials.
• Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
• Reading basic blue prints.
• Must be able to read measuring devices as required.
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
Minimum Job Requirements – Competency:
➢ Must be 18 years of age or older
➢ Must have the legal right to work in the United States of America
➢ Basic knowledge of stainless steel procedure, read drawings and inventory charge out procedures, whether by past experience or training
➢ Knowledge on how to operate basic tools, such as a pallet jack and determine material types and thickness by past experience or training.
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.