Summary Prepares specifications for fabrication, assembly, and installation of apparatus and control instrumentation used to test experimental or prototype mechanical, electrical, electromechanical, hydromechanical, or structural products, and conducts tests and records results by performing the following duties.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to read blueprint/schematics, sketch specifications
- Position, align, fit, clamp, tack and weld parts in assigned work area
- Clean and prepare surface to be welded
- Proficient in horizontal and vertical assessment that includes MIG Welding and TIG Welding
- High efficiency in pipe/tube cutting, grinding and fabrication
- Examines work piece as determined by work order specifications
- Examines work piece visually, by touch, or using tape rule, calipers, or gauges to ensure product meets desired standards
- Follow company safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of common welding practices and procedures
- Must be able to lift/move a minimum of 25 lbs or more
- Must be able to perform assembly work with pumps and pipes
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.