Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Hourly: $15.00
- Location: Worksites in Lancaster, PA
- MUST have reliable transportation to and from work. Work starts promptly at 8 AM and ends when the move is completed.
- Efficiently prepare furniture.
- Use dollies and proper lifting technique to move into the moving truck.
- Unload furniture and boxes and arrange to the customer’s satisfaction.
Lead Mover Requirements:
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to lift heavy items (50lbs-75lbs) and carry them up and down stairs.
- Must be willing to work in the heat of the summer sometimes 8-12 hours on long days.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.