Responsible for the creation of print and digital design projects. Print design projects include corporate identity materials, brochures, booklets, newsletters, direct mail, small and large format advertisements, and event materials. Digital design projects include Web sites, PowerPoint presentations, e-learning courses, and video graphics.
- Plans, organizes and executes multimedia projects. Compiles content from a variety of sources (photographs, illustrations, text, video, audio, raw data) into cohesive multimedia packages and prepares files for media wall, digital signage displays, websites and email communications.
- Responsible for creating original multimedia content. Plans and performs production tasks which may include shooting photography and video, reviewing and logging assets, making editorial decisions, producing rough cuts, motion graphics, effects, titles and final editing. Creates concepts, artwork and layouts for print and other web-based projects. Prepares artwork and media for final approval and distribution.
- Collaborates and participates in planning and strategy meetings to identify appropriate visual, textual and interactive elements of projects
- Schedules and coordinates materials with internal staff and external vendors. Aggregates content from appropriate sources. Manages contracts with vendors as needed.
- Maintains creative and technical standards for print and digital design. Ensures all projects meet brand standards. Acts as in-house multimedia expert and establishes program best practices, advises on content strategy and defines creative processes for optimal results. Identifies metrics to measure and report on effectiveness of communication campaigns
- Maintains digital asset library and keeps files organized and accessible for shared usage
Other Duties and Requirements
- Responsible for the handling and updating of content on social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram and Tweeter
- Prepare summaries, reports and special projects as needed
- Communicates with other departments and management to resolve issues and expedite work
- Cross train and provide training of known processes to help support growth of self and the business
- Other duties as directed by immediate supervisor or Key Executive of the company
- Comply with all company and regulatory safety requirements
- Maintain a clean work environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree, or a high school diploma (or GED) and a minimum of 4 years experience in multimedia design, graphic design, video production or related field
- Requires expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro or similar video editing application, and both Windows and Mac platforms
- Experience in print and web design, HTML development, photography and video production, editing and animation
- Comfortable with all levels of multimedia production, from concept to shooting, directing, editing and post-production, and able to manage feedback from multiple stakeholders along the way. Experience organizing video shoots and working on-set a plus.
- Knowledge of technical video file issues including compression techniques, optimization for web, video streaming and high definition encoding formats. Ability to use digital signage content management systems and video displays.
- Understands digital communication strategy as well as copy/design integration, organizes information effectively and conveys data through graphic elements
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with both technical and creative teams
- Analytical skills, creative problem solving ability, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a personal commitment to quality
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Identify ways to improve the business results and communicate opportunities
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.