NetSuite Technical Analyst – Large company in Huntington Beach, CA seeks a NetSuite Technical Analyst with 5+ years of experience to provide systems leadership and assist with the implementation and expansion of various NetSuite modules for an ERP replacement project.
As the NetSuite Technical Analyst, you will earn $75,000 - $125,000 per year, depending on your experience. Plus, you will enjoy excellent company benefits.
Some of your responsibilities as a NetSuite Technical Analyst will include reviewing and approving technical specifications and architecture deliverables from our implementation partner and providing feedback and quality checks to ensure overall scalability and supportability of NetSuite Solution. You will also be expected to:
- Assist with end-to-end testing to ensure solution readiness.
- Assist with architecture definition for holistic business systems.
- Determine and assist with Suite Builder customizations.
- Assist with role-based dashboard setup and security provisioning.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, projects, change requests and support tasks for the entire NetSuite application and ecosystem.
- Plan, review, revise, develop, test and deploy feature configurations and customizations to meet evolving business and operational needs.
- Handle workflow design, maintenance, and troubleshoot.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
To qualify for the NetSuite Technical Analyst position, you must have at least five years progressive IT experience including business systems analysis and a bachelor’s in computer science or a related field. We also require:
- Proficiency with the development and scripting languages used in NetSuite
- Experience integrating to Non-NetSuite Systems a plus, particularly, Salesforce and other SaaS solutions.
- Proficiency with custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model.
- Java scripting, SQL, Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Experience in distribution, warehouse, manufacturing industries a plus.
If you are an organized, collaborative, and team-oriented IT professional with the ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines, then please apply now for immediate consideration.