- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Help cultivate long term relationships.
- Social media and community outreach management.
- Minimum if 5 years of solid management experience in retail, hospitality, restaurant, education or office setting.
- Must know business and manage office successfully
- Experience with graphics or demonstrate the ability to learn new technology skills quickly
- Must be able to troubleshoot in office software (GSuite, Calendly, Zoom)
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business management background
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.