Position Description and Qualifications
- Day-to-day interaction with the client, including daily information flow, problem-solving, process improvements, reporting and management of the onsite associates.
- Provides immediate front-line customer service to management team, associates and client.
- Ensures in a timely manner that orders are expedited with the Chartwell Staffing Solutions branch office to meet fulfillment standards.
- Conducts field associate orientation and GMP training.
- Conducts required performance check and safety walk-throughs no less than 5 times per day.
- Maintains close contact with floor and safety supervisors, to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Maintains current accurate records using Chartwell Staffing Solutions’ proprietary employee/application tracking system.
- Participates and helps organized associate engagement events.
- Processes full cycle recruiting on potential field associates (from interviewing and placing advertisements to conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests) if allowed to do so at the client’s site.
- Knowledge of E-Verify process.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- MUST have 1+ years of on-site managerial experience
- Food Production experience required
- GMP knowledge a plus
- Experience with full cycle recruiting is mandatory
- MS Office proficient, Excel and Word
- Strong client-centered service delivery and impeccable client relation skills required.
- Must be able to work OT and holidays
- Must be able to work in cold environment
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time