Chartwell Staffing Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a part time (8am to 1pm) On Site Staffing Specialist at our client location in Santa Ana! In this role you will have the opportunity to make a difference by utilizing proactive recruiting techniques, sourcing and screening talent to fill immediate openings. Using exemplary customer service, you will strengthen relationships with our client and candidates to understand their staffing needs.
The On Site Staffing Specialist is responsible for responsible for working at the clients physical site, daily. The Onsite supervisor provides day to day support to the Onsite Manager in the successful delivery of our Onsite Program. This person consistently maintains relationships with department leads, supervisors and management team to help provided creative solutions regarding their contingent workforce. Primary function is to effectively support in the staffing and supervision of field associates, to ensure optimum working conditions, compliance, record-keeping, production, retention, and good employee relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports Onsite Manager in day-to-day interaction with client, including daily information flow, problem solving, process improvements, reporting and management of the onsite associates.
• Provides immediate front-line customer service to management team, associates and client.
• Ensures in a timely manner that orders are expedited with the local branch office to meet fulfillment standards.
• Conducts field associate orientation. Conducts required performance check and safety walkthroughs no less than 5 times per day.
• Attends and supports Onsite Manager/AVP/Branch Leader in client QBR’s.
• Maintains close contact with floor and safety supervisors, to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible.
• Maintains current accurate records using our proprietary employee / application tracking system.
• Manages and maintain a professional working relationship with all client managers and field associates.
• Ensures regulatory compliance is always being adhered to regarding OSHA, FDA and other state and federal regulations.
• Meet expected KPIs to ensures the facility performs to the highest standards.
• Identifies system improvements to improve daily productivity.
• Participates and helps organized associate engagement events.
• Evaluates the staffing level to meet company and department productivity objectives.
• Provide hands on field associate training where appropriate
• Processes full cycle recruiting on potential field associates (from interviewing and placing advertisements to conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests) if allowed to do so at the client’s site.
• Creates new employee files.
• Identifies resolution to issues and take actions in a timely and proactive fashion.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Analyzes reports on weekly basis to identify recruitment needs.
• Meets with middle and floor management/supervisor to understand and analyze the recruitment forecast.
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Prior management experience (desired but not mandatory).
• Manufacturing/Production/Logistics environment experience.
• Experience with HR processes (recruiting and payroll) preferred but not mandatory.
• Experience using a VMS tool a plus.
• Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office proficient, Excel, PPT and Word).
• Strong client-centered service delivery and impeccable client relation skills required
• History of taking a hands-on approach to develop others.
• Demonstrated problem-solving.
• Team building skills.
• Self-motivated, driven to succeed.
• Demonstrated verbal, written communication, and presentation skills; experience communicating well with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment. General knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws and regulations that impact human resources and employment.
• Intermediate computer skills including experience in using Microsoft Office products, electronic mail / scheduling systems.
• Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
• Ability to successfully and positively develop effective working relationships between staff, leaders, and clients.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment and computer/software applications.
• Ability to perform physical aspects of those in a standard office environment.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter our offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within our offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
We provide one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
• Skills Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly pay with direct deposit option
We are a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.