• Supports Onsite Manager in day-to-day interaction with the client, including daily information flow, problem-solving, process improvements, reporting and management of the onsite associates.
• Provides immediate front-line customer service to management team, associates and client.
• Ensures in a timely manner that orders are expedited with the Chartwell Staffing Solutions branch office to meet fulfillment standards.
• Conducts field associate orientation. Conducts required performance check and safety walkthroughs no less than 5 times per day.
• Maintains close contact with floor and safety supervisors, to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
• Maintains current accurate records using Chartwell Staffing Solutions’ proprietary employee/application tracking system.
• Manages and maintain a professional working relationship with all client managers and field associates.
• Ensures regulatory compliance is always being adhered to regarding OSHA, FDA and other state and federal regulations.
• Meet expected KPIs to ensures the facility performs to the highest standards.
• Identifies system improvements to improve daily productivity.
• Participates and helps organized associate engagement events.
• Evaluates the staffing level to meet company and department productivity objectives.
• Provide hands-on field associate training where appropriate
• Processes full cycle recruiting on potential field associates (from interviewing and placing advertisements to conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests) if allowed to do so at the client’s site.
• Creates new employee files.
• Identifies resolution to issues and take actions in a timely and proactive fashion.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Analyzes reports on a weekly basis to identify recruitment needs.
• Meets with middle and floor management/supervisor to understand and analyze the recruitment forecast.
Available to work afternoon and night shift hours as needed.
• 1+ years of on-site managerial experience
• Prior management experience (desired but not mandatory)
• Manufacturing/Production/Logistics environment experience
• Experience with recruiting and payroll preferred
• Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office proficient, Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Strong client-centered service delivery and impeccable client relation skills required
• Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work overtime daily and on weekends if required by client production needs
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.