Onsite Staffing Specialist, Night Shift – Chartwell Staffing Solutions, one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the US, seeks two Onsite Staffing Specialists to work the night shift at our client’s facility in the Santa Ana area. You will be responsible for ensuring proper staffing and fulfillment levels are met, overseeing safety compliance, and handling payroll processing.
This is a full-time position where you will earn a competitive salary, based on your experience. Plus, after 90 days of employment, you will also enjoy an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays and more.
We are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude and excellent people skills. Our team continues to grow because we hire the best of the best. Are you ready to work for a leader in the staffing industry with a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture? Are you ready to work for Chartwell Staffing Solutions?
As an Onsite Staffing Specialist with Chartwell Staffing, you will:
- Process full cycle recruiting on potential candidates (from interviewing to conducting orientations and submitting background checks and drug tests).
- Manage day-to-day interactions with clients, including daily information flow, problem solving and process improvement suggestions.
- Ensure that orders are expedited in a timely manner to meet fulfillment standards.
- Call, text and email potential candidates for interviews.
- Maintain current records using our applicant tracking system.
- Manage and maintain a professional working relationship with client managers and temporary associates.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with OSHA, FDA, and other regulations.
- Thoroughly measure KPIs to ensure you are performing to the highest standards.
- Identify issues and take actions while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Update clients daily on their open orders and progress until the positions are filled in their entirety.
To qualify, you must have at least 6 months of Human Resources, Staffing, Onsite or Office Admin experience. You must also have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office products, email, and scheduling systems.
- A flexible schedule.
- Human Resources and Payroll experience is a major plus.
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where multitasking skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately! Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Or call: 714-757-8350 for more information.
“Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer”