- Warehouse receiving of mill plate and supplies
- Monitoring inventory and notifying Ops Lead when supplies need to be ordered
- Conduct various quality inspections in support of Stainless, Aluminum and Grinding departments (for example: first articles, random inspections on production jobs)
- Preparation for quality audits and routinely inspecting quality equipment
- Miscellaneous assistance with logging and reporting in Asset Essentials
- Assisting with organizing and executing PM’s established by the Ops Lead
- Conduct routine safety inspections
- Scheduling and supporting training requirements for all branch operations employees
- Assistance with identifying and logging near misses and assisting with prioritizing and completing action items
- Assist with hazard waste management and filings
- Monitoring containment, supplies and logistics of waste supplies and equipment
- Production processing and administrative support (production planning, job processing/troubleshooting, Transport Planning)
- General daily organization and housekeeping duties
2+ years in lead role for warehouse
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.