OPERATIONS MANAGER NEEDED for DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Large distribution center in Lancaster TX seeks an experienced Operations Manager to supervise the day-to-day activities related to transportation and warehousing operations and ensure that distribution center KPIs and governmental regulations are met.
This is a full-time, temp-to direct hire position where you will earn $65K - $70K a year, depending on your experience. This role does require you to have a flexible schedule. If hired directly by the company, you will be eligible for an excellent benefits package.
As a Warehouse Supervisor in this facility you will:
- Supervise warehouse operations, including daily work assignments, monitoring productivity, accuracy, and KPIs.
- Supervise transportation operations (route overload cuts, personnel utilization, on-time performance, off-load rate, driver debriefing, etc.).
- Supervise and train assigned staff to ensure compliance with standards for quality, sanitation, security, and safety.
- Monitor fleet operations, including loading and dispatch times, vehicle and equipment utilization reports, and vehicle safety and maintenance.
- Distribute daily productivity reports and receiving.
To qualify for this position, you must have 3 - 6 years of related warehouse and transportation supervisory experience, and:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Have DOT training with appropriate agencies.
- Have extensive knowledge of relevant regulatory procedures and standards (OSHA, HAACP, DOT, QIP, etc.)
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
We are looking for someone who can motivate employees and lead our team as we continue to grow. If that’s you, then please apply now for immediate consideration!
Or call: 972-252-0567 to schedule an interview.