Overnight Maintenance Technician
Large door manufacturer urgently seeks a full-time Maintenance Technician to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, cleaning, and repairs of equipment at their Charlotte, NC facility.
You’ll earn $28/hour! This is a 6-month contract opportunity, with potential for direct hire by the company once contract is complete. You will work the night shift, Monday – Friday from 4PM – 2AM.
As the Maintenance Technician you will also be expected to:
- Troubleshoot and repair AC/DC drives and motors.
- Have knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic pressure systems.
- Perform and record assigned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
To be considered, you must have at least 2 years of industrial maintenance experience, a high school diploma or GED and:
- Have some knowledge of PLC’s and PLC ladder programming, electrical testing equipment, and pneumatic understanding of machinery and general plumbing skills.
- Be able to weld with MIG, stick, and/or wire welding machines.
- Technical education is a plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
If you are a self-motivated and experienced Maintenance Technician looking for a fresh start with a great company, then please apply NOW for immediate consideration or Call / Text 704-499-9816