Chartwell Staffing Solutions is looking for TWO Packaging Specialists to work in the TUKWILA, WA area. 1:00PM - 9:30PM $13.50 hourly
General Purpose Of Position
• To pack products into containers, trays, boxes and carton to prepare for retail distribution. May operate various packaging machines and technology to label, seal and wrap product. Observe and assess that product meets Quality Standards, only packs what meets standards.
• Effectively supports a safe working environment. Included but not limited to maintaining a daily cleaned and well organized work space.
• Remove products from sections and place into packaging while maintaining standard productivity rate for packaging by product.
• Make manual adjustments to wrapper machine to wrap packaging container, as per approved training.
• If needed for special orders, place nutritional / ingredient label made by supervisor on package.
• Place fully packaged products into case boxes; operates case sealer machinery.
• Prepare and mix flavored powder, operates tumbler machine to coat product.
• Pack coated product into containers and weighs to ensure product meets specified weight requirement, add or removes product as necessary to maintain packaged weight.
• Test packaging according to Quality Control schedule and guidelines
• Report issues / concerns to direct supervisor
• Ensure that all job tasks are performed in compliance with all food and safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies and guidelines.
• other tasks as assigned by the company.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
• Ability to use hand eye coordination to break, weigh, and package products.
• Ability to work at a fast pace to break, weight and package products, as determined by a moving production line.
• Ability to use repetitive, fast hand-finger movements to break, weigh and package products.
• Ability to learn and apply approved quality standards to products on the production line.
• Ability to learn how to operate various packaging machines and technology to label, seal and wrap product.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, and task related training in English language.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and common fractions.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving more than one concrete variable in standardized situations.
EDUCATION And EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• One to Three months related experience
• Any combination of education and experience that provides same expertise.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.