Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Responsible for the receipt, shipment, recording and disbursement of goods to or from various locations. Responsible for and or assist in logistic and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation to meet the business requirements with minimum delay.
*Specific Daily tasks include - packing Caterpillar parts into containers. Will utilize hand and power tools daily to secure parts. Some manual lifting required along with repetitive tasks. Labor oriented job with some training offered. Must be comfortable with moving to different work areas as instructed.
• Responsible for and or assists in the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
• Responsible for and or assists in work from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing.
• Responsible for and or assists in the use of machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, and packaging.
• Responsible for and or assist in the use, safe operation, and servicing of mechanical, motorized, and or electrical equipment in the facilities work environment.
• Responsible for and or assist in the performance of specialized clerical, and documentation duties.
• Responsible for and or assist in other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
• Warehouse experience.
• Logistics experience.
Requires frequent moving, carrying, reaching and stooping.
Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
Monday-Friday with OT during the weekends
2nd shift - 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm
6 months - 1 year experience in a warehouse setting
6 months - 1 year experience working with hand and power tools in a production oriented environment
Ability to bend, stoop, push and pull for 8-10 hour shift
Must be open to OT on the weekends
Attention to detail skills (required)
Ability to obtain and wear steel toe boots for 8-10 hour shift
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.