First Shift: 5:00AM – 1:30PM M-F
Second Shift 1:20PM – 9:50PM M-F
$15 - $20 Per Hour, Depending on experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Tuition, Pto, And Discounts On Public Transport
• Possess a basic understanding of the various oscillation types
• Ability to identify grit ratings.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow the information included in the detailed paint process instructions (DPPI) and/or Epicor comments.
• Ability to execute paint prep practices including concealing hardware with the use of bondo to achieve Class A cosmetics after paint.
• Ability to provide constructive feedback regarding possible process improvements/discrepancies.
• Use of hand tools including sanders and grinders.
• Ability to work standing for an 8-hour shift.
• Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
• Eye protection and gloves required at all times.
• Dust masks and ear protection required in and around paint prep areas.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour