A detail-oriented individual who will prepare outgoing mail by reviewing proper date, postage and bar codes prior to being placed into production. You are a hard working contributor who can help the company meet their mailing productivity standards.
- Prepare outgoing metered mail by reviewing proper date, postage, and good quality bar codes prior to being placed into production.
- Communicate errors and recognize bad bar codes found in the mail.
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine.
- Perform all additional duties as required.As a Warehouse Mail Sorter, You have:
- The ability to lift to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.Preferred
- Prior mail room, warehouse or equivalent experience.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.