We have swing and graveyard shifts available.
Swing: 3pm-11pm with a rotating schedule
Graveyard: 11pm-7am with a rotating schedule
- Planning and organizing jobs by reviewing schedules and job tickets, identifying priorities, assigning roles, and maintaining production records
- Monitoring signature quality by setting and monitoring color, maintaining register, fold, and compensation, and identifying and correcting problems.
- Setting up/operating equipment by setting up press computers, units, folder, and auxiliary equipment and performing preventative maintenance.
- Participating in training and teaching, assisting all positions and working with customers and the business plan.
These positions are responsible for set up and operation of Press equipment to customer-supplied specifications while maintaining production by planning and organizing jobs and continuously monitoring quality. Additionally, operators are responsible for cleanliness and keeping press maintained mechanically. Some positions will have direct reports.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.