Press Brake Machine Operator
Skilled Press Brake Operators needed to appropriately set machines to perform processes on specific materials according to job orders. You will work at a warehouse facility in Rock Falls, IL.
EARN $17 - $19/HOUR + OVERTIME PAY! MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
These are full-time, temp-to-direct hire positions where you will be eligible for company benefits, upon direct hire. You will also have access to free onsite parking and an employee lunchroom. PPE will be provided at each shift.
All Press Brake Operators will review blueprints for job orders and produce materials according to job specifications. You will also be expected to:
- Utilize tools and ensure proper bends by scribing necessary bends on materials.
- Verify finished job order conforms fit specifications prior to releasing same to customer.
- Use hand and power tools such as hammers, anvils, and grinders to finish job orders.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, at least 6 months of press operating experience, and:
- Possess knowledge of how different materials react to pressure, heat, and shaping procedures and adjust accordingly.
- Have good motor skills.
- Have good analytical and mathematical skills to interpret drawings, templates, and blueprints for each project or job order.
- Be able to read gauges and other measurement tools to determine and apply appropriate tolerances.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
Get the job you’ve been looking for now. We want motivated individuals ready to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Call / Text: 815-564-0794