Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Work Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00 pm- 5:30 am or 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Must know how to operate a Forklift/Pallet Jack safely.
- Must know to operate mechanical equipment.
- Must be a Team Player
- Operate automated machinery to company standards
- Follow SOPs and proper personnel GMPs
- Weigh, measure and batch, raw ingredients
- Operate pasteurizing, homogenizing, and other fluid processing equipment
- Conduct sanitization processes on equipment
- Accurately record all necessary data that is related to production reports and quality reports
- Operate Pallet jacks and forklifts and properly store products in proper designated locations.
- Keep work areas neat and clean. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.