Working with product/dough, loading on the conveyor line, catching from the conveyor line, organizing product on trays and stacking blue bins, icing/filling/sprinkles, moving product, wrapper machine, metal detector, labels, order selecting, stacking blue bins, cleaning, etc.
• Able to work 4:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (4/10 shifts)
• Will routinely move items weighing up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow bakery protocol regarding cleanliness
• The employee is frequently required to twist, bend and stoop
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Maintain a positive attitude, great attendance
• Flexible to the needs of the business to work in other area and start times
• Must be able to work weekends
• Collaborate with other employee and have great communicating
• Ability to have reliable transportation to meet the required work schedule
• Manuel dexterity and utilization of both hand and fingers are required
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.