Production Assembler / Crater
Crating and packing manufacturing company seeks 7 Entry-Level Production Assemblers / craters to join their Sparks, NV team. These positions have tons of growth opportunity to move to Crater 2,3, Production Lead, Shop Lead, and more!
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIOSN! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
EARN $16 - $19/HR, PLUS OVERTIME TO $28.50/HR!
WORK: MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 7AM – 3:30PM
As a Production Assembler / Crater will work with lumber and plywood to build pallets, skids, and customer crates including internal packaging. You will also:
- Build, construct, and assemble crates.
- Read blueprints and/or dimensional drawings to build crates to customer specifications.
- Use a panel saw, up-cut chop saw, and hand tools to cut plywood and lumber.
- Prepare and close barrier bag material using a hot roller/sealer.
- Strap and band crates and skids for shipment.
- Move and load crates using a forklift.
- Control machines and processes.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, and:
- Have reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s license.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Take this chance to grow in your next position! If you are seeking valuable warehouse experience, then please APPLY TODAY!
Call / Text: 775-826-4379 to schedule an interview.