Production Line Assembler
Large manufacturer of chain products in Fulton, IL seeks Assemblers to assemble products using machinery including, cutting machines, drill presses, soldering machines and various manual and automatic presses.
You will earn $16/hour, plus overtime. There are openings on both the 1st and 2nd shift. These are temp-to-hire opportunities, if hired directly, you will enjoy several great benefits and growth potential.
As a Production Assembler, you will also:
- Pack, ship, receive and stock product.
- Lift heavy material on a regular basis.
- Perform routine daily housekeeping duties in the assembly area.
- Assist in the warehouse, as needed.
- Assist in physical inventory counts.
To be considered, you must have 3 months of production or manufacturing experience and be able to:
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free work environment.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Chartwell is putting Fulton back to work! If you seek a career opportunity with a growing firm, then please apply now or call/text:
For more information.
“Chartwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer”