Production Line Assembler / Shop Technician – We are now hiring 3 Production Line Assemblers to perform production and quality control work at a wind gearbox manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, TX.
EARN $19-$26/HR + OVERTIME!
WORK M-F from 7AM to 4PM.
These are temp-to-hire opportunities. If directly hired by the company, you will be eligible for additional benefits including health insurance and more.
You will be responsible for the assembly, disassembly, cleaning, and inspection of gear drives and main shafts as well as:
- Performing visual inspections and recording abnormal wear.
- Measuring and recording respective bores and journals.
- Arranging and identifying components that passed visual inspection to receive further processing such as nondestructive testing and grinding.
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment, tools, and workstations.
To be considered, you must have at least 1 year of production line experience and:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Consent to a drug test. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be able to lift 25 lbs., as needed.
If you are detail-oriented and love tinkering and working with your hands, then please apply NOW! Or call: 972-252-0567 for more information