Production Line Mechanic
Aerosol manufacturing company needs 2 Production Line Mechanics to join their Chino, CA warehouse team!
Production Line Mechanics earn a competitive wage, based on experience. You will work the day shift from 5AM-1:30PM, plus overtime. At this facility, you will also have access to free parking and be provided with PPE for each shift.
As a Production Line Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
- Compliance with all safety and cGMP procedures.
- Checking all components, propellants, and bulk chemicals required for production orders are available on your line.
- The set-up of line equipment such as: propellant gassers, crimpers, liquid fillers, tube tapers, can coders, and rails.
- The maintenance on all line equipment such as: drive belts and pullets, gear boxes, seals, O-rings, and tabletop chains.
- Recording production data.
- Special jobs, as assigned.
These positions are full-time and require at least 2+ years of machine operating and repair experience and a high school diploma or GED. You must also:
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Be able to learn how to make propellant connections from tank farm to propellant pump and finally to the gas house.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you enjoy working with your hands and want to use your skills at a company that will appreciate YOU, then please APPLY TODAY. Or, to schedule an interview,