Production Line Worker / Machine Operator
Large package manufacturing company seeks 15 Production Workers to set up, feed, and operate machinery at their Mound House, NV warehouse facility. This facility makes packaging for various industry’s such as frozen, heated, and fresh food, household goods, and cosmetics.
These are entry-level positions and require no experience. You will earn $16 - $17 an hour, depending on your shift, plus overtime pay at time and a half. The schedule is 12-hour rotating day and night shifts. Work either 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am.
As a Production worker, you will be trained to operate production machinery such as a roll tenders and:
- Put paper cores into winder shafts and attach sheets using bonding tape.
- Unload rolls from the winder of the extrusion line and wrap rolls with stretch film.
- Move pallets with labelled rolls to the finished goods storage area using a forklift.
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
To be considered for these Production Worker positions, you must have steel toed shoes to wear to work, and:
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free work environment.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be able to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Be able to lift to 50lbs, as needed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to start a new production job today! APPLY NOW and start your new year with a new career.
Call / Text: 775-980-6066 or 775-826-4379