Advanced metal manufacturing company seeks a full-time Production Manager
to deliver world class customer service and handle production planning at their facility in Hanover, PA.
As a Production Manager, you will earn up to $70,000 per year, depending on your experience. This is a direct hire position offering paid time off, health, vision, and dental insurance options, 401K, and supplemental STD, LTD, and life insurance options. All benefits begin the first day of the month following a 60-day probation period.
You will also develop and implement the production schedule and ensure all schedule and production commitments are maintained. In addition, you will be expected to:
- Work with the purchasing and production teams to adjust schedules to accommodate changes, as needed.
- Resolve production problems and challenges to ensure completion of orders.
- Run Open Order and Backlog reports and track progress through the production of sales orders and work orders.
- Ensure proper material/hardware has been ordered to maintain production schedules.
- Work with other departments for status updates on outsource steps.
- Cross-train other employees, as requested.
This position requires at least 5 years of experience in manufacturing, production, or other related fields. You must also:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have advanced computer skills including proficiency with ERP/MRP systems and Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are a disciplined and results-driven professional with excellent people skills, we want to hear from you. Please apply TODAY. Or,
Call: 717-621-2387 or Text: 717-208-6413